Thank you for your interest in Bloomsburg Christian School, below you will find information regarding school policies, tuition, and how to enroll. If the Lord is leading your family to BCS, we’d love to talk to you more and give you a tour of the campus.
Enrollment is open to children whose parents want Biblical, Christ-centered instruction. Parents should send their children to Bloomsburg Christian School only because they believe the educational purposes, goals, and strategies are right for their child and agree to support the policies outlined in the school handbook.
Please refer to the Parent-Student handbook for the full enrollment policy.
- Child must be four years old by September 1.
- Parents or guardians must present a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Child must be five years old by September 1.
- A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate, immunization record, record of a physical Examination, and record of a dental examination must be submitted with the application.
Elementary & High School:
- First grade students must be six years old by September 1 and must demonstrate readiness for first grade as indicated by the admission test.
- A photocopy of the student’s most recent report card, an immunization record, and record of a physical examination must be submitted with the application.
- Students accepted for admission beyond first grade will be placed in the grade which best fits his/her skills as demonstrated by the entrance test and by teacher evaluation.
- Placement for Grades 10-12 will be based on credits transferred from the previous school.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition at BCS is all inclusive – there are no extra book fees, program fees, or fees to play sports.
Registration fee for new students – $35 (per student)
- $25 (per student) – if enrolled by May 31
- $50 (per student) – if enrolled by June 15
- $75 (per student) – if enrolled by July 1
- $100 (per student) – after July 1
Two tuition payment plans are available:
Plan A: Single payment due on or before the first day of school. There is a 2% discount of total tuition in this plan.
Plan B: Ten equal monthly payments beginning in July and ending in April.